Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Phone Booth Plus

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
I don't get it...
(Apologies for not replying sooner. I'm afraid I don't really have a good excuse.)

Yeah, there are a couple of issues with the mod. The Phonebooth has a very high chance of causing the game to crash when scrolling through the available choices, and the Hover Bike option is broken now (as noted in an earlier post).

Unfortunately, the issues with this mod are a bit unlikely to properly be resolved. The original release date for this mod was roughly 6 years ago (back in 2017), and it hasn't received any new updates since. While AGuyNamedSteve has signed in somewhat recently at the time of this writing, he doesn't really mod Hit & Run anymore. I don't believe he has any plans on revisiting this. It's probably better not to bump the topic as a result.

I think it'd be a good idea to perhaps lock the topic to prevent necrobumps such as this. Steven can contact me or some of the other staff if need be if he wants to update it, but I'm thinking it might be best to restart the mod and make a new topic for it.

[/locked]