Forum Mod Bakery Docs

[Mod] Asphalt Rivals - Official Thread

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Trailer is out, but the mod won't be released yet. Needs some polishing / nobody even noticed it's existence.
It would be great if there was a reason to play, tbh. Sure, you have some nice retextures. So I would play the mod, have to play through the game (or load a different file into the mod's proper save folder) to experience them and access them... then what? If I wanted nice retextures, and nothing more, I would simply go look at some pictures of cars on Google Images.

When you look at other mods (well, 2...) you see both some retextures/new cars, and more importantly, different content to play. If this was an addon-type thing, where you could have this plus other mods, sure, I would use it along with another mod. But as it stands, there is nothing that really gets me to want to play this.
Well, it seems if you watched the trailer, or atleast, watched it to the end, you would see that we have now ported one car and are going to port more cars.
Also, looking at pictures of cars is not the same as driving cars that looks different than they usually did. By the way, this is isn't a "main" mod so you can just use your normal saves.
How do I unlock the reskins/cars? The one Homer uses in the trailer looks like the default car, but it is still its normal texture. Also, none of the cars in the phone booth look any different. I don't have a 100% file on PC to use to find these cars. 
Again, you clearly did not read what i wrote earlier. I have not yet uploaded Rivals 1.2 so you probably won't find the new things if you download it again.
You said if I watched the trailer, I would see that you ported new cars. You didn't say anything about not having uploaded a "new version." So, there is nothing in the current downloadable one but the new HUD, despite you saying there were reskins in the first version? Your mod is very confusing to me.
There are reskins in the uploaded one. The Ferrani, El Carro Loco and 70's Sports Car.
Anyone remember this mess? :D
when is this being continued or at least someone else should do so
[deleted user]
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
I'm pretty sure its not being continued considering its 5 years old. Might be a good idea not to bump a thread that has been unused for 5 years.