Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Donut Team Mod Store - Questions

Posted in Announcements
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Another few questions, since I'm actually curious.

Are the mods going to have some sort of category tags? Like steam has different categories for games, for example, RPG, Action, etc. Say clicking on a tag for a category (e.g. Campaign mods) would it bring up all mods sorted into that category?

If that is planned, would it use the mods categories as inputted in the meta.ini to sort them or would it be a manual thing when uploading?

(For those who don't know what I mean)
[deleted user]
6 yrs ago (Statistics)
Is Mod Store's gonna be moderated? And how people will upload mods to it? Like, "Upload and wait for approval", or something else? 'cuz I don't wanna see some stupid mods like SC&MCS popping in the Store
Hey everyone,

I thank everyone for these questions. All of them will be answered in the video.

I plan this video to be filmed on 24th February 2018.

Question cut off date is 23rd February 2018.

- Jake Andreøli
Is there going to be a section in the profile area which shows which mods the member has made?

(Yikes, I'm a hog with questions)
Why wasn't this done sooner?
If we update a mod, can we choose whether or not we want it to be publicly announced?

Or even better: Classify our updates based on how significant they are? (Bug fixes = minor; New level = major; A couple of new missions = somewhere in the middle)
What was the mod in that photo?
Chino599, that photo will probably be DM 4 but i get some doubts seeing its description.