Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Will we ever know Map Making Possibilities?

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
This is main question i  had for a while We can change pretty much everything but not make a completely different map.. I wonder where exactly are the files? Map making possibilities would make shar even more fun than just same maps it would be useful to donutteam and everyone else. Map making could make level 7 way better instead of blocked place. Not only that even if we could change maps we still would need the invisible blocking walls. I really wish soon these possibilities will be possible maybe after few years we will find out how to? Sadly it probably will never be possible same with multiplayer in 2014 donutteam tried to make 2 players it didint work well these things most unlikely will ever be done.. In bright side we still can do many things.
It's very much possible just like Multiplayer truly is, but it's a matter of fact that it is extremely complicated to do.

Lucas is the one that does all the hacking by himself, and he doesn't fully understand how some significantly more basic things work let alone creating entirely new maps.

We didn't try to make multiplayer, but Lucas did manage to trigger the game's built-in (but very unfinished) split-screen mode.
Maybe in few years you guys will make it who knows? It would be useful at giant point.