Forum Mod Bakery Docs

The Simpsons Hit & Run: Restoration [Discontinued]

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Hey there! Guess what's out?
Changelog:
(Don't really remember them, so, here's an uncomplete list. There might be more)
Added unused and used level start tracks "back" to the "queue"
Added unused and used level interrior enter tracks "back" to the "queue"
Added unused L1 (on-foot) card collect jingles
Added unused "collectible collect" jingles
Added unused "busted" jingles
Added unused "busted" jingle for L7 (halloween_busted)
Tweaked L5M6 to use correct unused dialogues
Mostly, this update focuses on music, so, have fun!

Link can be found above in the main thread
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Probably the final update

Added back that unused Stone_Cutter_Spoof
Changed Stonecutters' tunnel music back to Vivaldi
Changed road collours on the radar
Changed player(and AI) arrows on the radar
Changed the font
Added/edited some more unused dialogues

So, have fun!
So, you did add it back, CMB!
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Yeah, and that was pretty much it, dunno if there's more (that is possible of course, I know there's still two truckasaurus boss fights missing, but that's not possible)
Have you switched the used Better Than Beef mission to the E3 version of it present in the files?
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Kind of
Another restoration could be done by giving the ambulance its unused siren (in carsound.rcf) and the police car its unused siren (heard in E3 trailer). Also, theres an unused variant io f the clown nose horn that is meant to play when either Clown Car or Krusty 's Limo is damaged.
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
I thought I gave the ambulance it's ambient siren. Forgot about the police tho.
And I doubt it's possible to change the horn sound depending on vehicle's hitpoints, that's probably hardcoded
Also , game crashed whileinitializing l2m5 and l2m4 is kinda badly done and lazy. Use the dialogs from bonus mission instead of creating no-talk stages. The first stage of the mission should be named "find grandpa at the blood center" and a separated talk stage should be added after. Finally, you forgot to update the game initial banner (it still says Epsilon instead of Zeta)

Can you tell me what I did wrong? because I have updated the multiplayer launcher, the launcher to play offline the one of lucas of course, but in multiplayer the multi mem is not activated, place the multimeme file in the mods folder where it should go but nothing, it is not activated when I go to try.