Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Storm Over Springfield (2.0)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
How do I install the mod please
In order to install the mod, you'll need Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher. Download the mod from this thread's main post, and place Storm Over Springfield 1.0.lmlm inside of the Mod Launcher's "Mods" Folder.
It only loads parts of the map
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
You should probably provide more info so Colou can properly address the issue you're having.

Update!

Bet you didn't see this coming, did you?

I've had this update lying around for a while. I was planning on potentially doing some larger changes to the mod (perhaps making a 1.1) but I think I'll save that for another time. For now, you can enjoy this update's main feature: New interior models!

Storm Over Springfield was my first ever experience with SketchUp, and I was...pretty bad at it. Recently I decided to try and re-do all the interiors from SOS and improve them. Here are some comparison screenshots:

OLD

NEW

OLD

NEW

Unfortunately I had to remove the Dropbox download link because I can't remember what the account password I used for it. Hopefully this won't be a problem.
This update also features a new and improved model for the Bible Camp Bus. This change was entirely coincidental and was not related to anything that has happened recently, nope, not at all.

Enjoy!
Holy s***, those new interiors look fantastic!
can you change download file pls?
Im going to assume you are trying to do what we call running a rar mod
The mod is compressed in a rar file so you will need a program like 7Zip to extract the lmlm file out of it.

How to extract.decompress files using 7Zip
No link ?
Is it being updated or something ?
No link ?
Is it being updated or something ?
oldman82

On the off chance the newly-created account isn't just someone posting useless stuff for no reason (which we've had a lot of recently):

The download link is at the bottom of the original post, and isn't a bit of text, instead it's an image:
screenshot