Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Can Somebody Make A Vehicle Mod For This?

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
File
I'll Credit Of Whoever Made This As A Car in game
When uploading my first mod (Simpsons hit and run google translate edition), I mentioned that I would take mod requests if any appeared in the forums, so I have taken this request, and used the model and textures you have provided to create a drivable vehicle in the game.

This is my first (of hopefuly many) request mod

You can buy the 1967 Shelby GT500 from Gil in level 6 for 700 coins, or use a 100% save to unlock immediately.

It is decompilable, so you can make any changes. Right now, the parameters are exactly the same as Snake's Bandit, so I suggest you change them to something you deem suitable.

Known bugs that would be difficult to fix:
Wheels dont turn
Driver in odd position

Download

If anyone wants me to make anything else, whether it be a car, mission, or almost any kind of mod you can think of, just make a request in the forums under the "Mod Requests" section. I, or one of the other modders should get back to you at some point. It makes it a lot easier for us if you can provide some resources, like how Dark Blu Inkling did here.
cool do you have discord?
No actually. I tend to stay away from anything similar to online social media, because even if I did use it, I wouldn't find time or any reason to use it very often.
ah ok