Forum Mod Bakery Docs

The Simpsons: Hit & Run - The Complete Soundtrack (Download)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.

...About time this popped up again.

Ages ago, using Lucas' tools, I converted the game's soundtrack to WAV, and then combined the Mission jingles with the mission tracks to create an "Unofficial" soundtrack release. People like it a lot, but understandably wanted some of the other tracks I purposefully didn't include (mostly the mission jingles), so I said I was going to update it.

...Ages later, here we are! This is it, the absolutely complete SHAR soundtrack composed by the talented Marc Baril and several other composers (who are properly credited in the tags). This soundtrack includes all of the main mission tracks you've come to know and love, as well as the mission jingles and unused tracks.

A huge thanks to Lucas Cardellini (as always) for creating the tools that made my job incredibly easy.

Download Links:

FLAC (Lossless)
MP3

Enjoy!
Awesome :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
downloading it now :)

EDIT: I love the rhythm guitar on Bart's levels and the Lead. Marc Baril's work on Bart's music is partially why i began playing guitar. The soundtrack sends nostalgic shivers down my spine I LOVE IT!

and Wolves stole my Pills reminds me of Jerry Martins compositions for the Sims 1.
Here from Google search, downloading now, thanks so much for your time on this.
This forum is confusing, I'm not modding and so I vow never to return.
@4mem6a So why make an account? Also what's confusing?
Thank you. 01-13. Weapons of Mass Delinquency - Avoiding Wiggum love that and more of this :D
Is all the in-game music meant to be 24khz?
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
The game only supports audio of that sample rate and since we are only able to get the music from rips, This is the best quality that is obtainable as of right now.
hi i can't download the soundtrack because the mp3 link doesn't work
This post has been removed.
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
I Would recommend that you do not speak in old threads, as it breaks the community guidelines. regards
PikachuXLoquendo091
I feel that the above comment was fine, bumps are allowed (in my experience) if the post in question which bumped it contains meaningful content (such as non-vague questions and problem reporting) as opposed to stuff just like "good mood".

EDIT: This was meant to say "mod" and not "mood". Pretty funny typo though so I'll keep it.