Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Annoy Squidward - 2.02 Update!

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I can't get the mod because the access to media fire at crouchet mountain is denined so I want the mod somewhere else were I can get ie easy
2nd spatula is in the rich side of town
HELLO NIGHTBANE MY NAME IS TOVBUH PLEASE GAME ANNONY SQUIDWARD LEVEL 2
Would be nice if eventually you would replace buildings with the tall sorta bucket type thing in spongebob, maybe by like replacing the models
I was planning on replacing the buildings with more accurate SpongeBob style buildings, but that would require a LOT more work than I've ever done for a single mod. Basically, what I'm saying is that I want this mod to be 100% finished this decade.
Maybe my install is broken because I look all over the Rich Area and I can't find the second Golden Spatula (to be specific, by second I mean going left to right in the menu)
Ok, why was my comment downvoted?
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
Some people downvote for no reason at all which is annoying tbh but reacting to it makes it worse on your end.
Possible, but I tend to try to assume better of people and not assume they are just doing it to annoy.
Annoy Squidward MP: *exists*
"Do not play in single player"

Well i'm gonna go play it in single player see you there

Edit: just got done playing this and i totally forgot i was playing hit and run it generally felt like a new spongebob game

nice mod guys i would love to see a sequel to this