Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Annoy Squidward - 2.02 Update!

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
2.0 is out now! Experience level 2 for the first time as Squidward Tentacles!
So much has been changed from 1.0 to 2.0 that I implore you to try level 1 again, even if you've beaten it 100%.

It's more balanced, many buildings have been retextured and/or remodeled, and overall it gives almost a brand new feel in comparison!
This post has been removed.
3 yrs ago (Edited 3 years ago)
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
Thank me later for the new L1M6 and L2M6. Every M6 is cursed.
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
Great Improvement
Nice job
A new update has been put out!
2.01 Changelog:
Spoiler
  • Fixed Tentacle Acres signs floating in mid-air.
  • Added missing details to Tentacle Acres signs
  • Re-did UV mapping for Tentacle Acres' gold structures.
  • Replaced Tentacle Acres music with the full, stereo version.
  • Music transition from Tentacle Acres to Sunday Drive is much faster to further prevent the wrong music from playing when hitting music triggers.
  • Tentacle Acres music no longer restarts when entering it a second time.
  • Moved ped group triggers at Tentacle Acres so that they aren't so close to each other which can cause the wrong groups to be used.
  • Sound effects for hitting characters are a little more quiet.
  • L2: Removed the "Gary Come Home" texture from the stadium because of how it will still appear even after rescuing Gary in the Bonus Mission.
  • L1M2: New camera when Patrick is entering the Krusty Krab so that Spongebob faces him while still showing Patrick.
  • L1M2: Replaced iris-wipe with a fade-to-black when entering the Krusty Krab thanks to the new camera causing it to show outside the level.
  • L1M2: Music stays on when talking to Squilliam.
  • L1M4: The screen stays black a little longer when Patrick is being kidnapped.
  • L2M2: Third hypno-tower is rotated to face the hospital so it's less likely to be pushed when following the arrows. Though, it can now be pushed into the hospital to take massive damage.
  • L2M2: Increased time limit to go to the bank.
  • L2M3: Made Squidward always spawn near Mr. Krabs after following him up the stairs.
  • L2M4: Screen stays black a little longer when Squidward is building the hypno-tower.
  • L2M4: Increased time limit to go up the stairs.
  • L2M5: Fixed the camera showing the outside of the vents when canceling the mission and re-entering the vents.
  • L2M5: Added delay after entering the vents.
  • L2M6: Restored some unused text explaining Mr. Krabs' cowardly behavior.

Thanks Surreal Bot!
absolutely fantastic mod, i love that level 2 includes stuff from the movie game, the plot of the level is really funny, the references are great and all the races and bonus mission were super good, although did fail twice at dirty bubble with 9/10 drops due to the car reset putting me in places i didn't want.

managed to 100% level 2 quite easily, however i for the life of me cannot seem to find the second spatula in level 1, even after looping the map about 10 times. good thing 2.0.1 gives me a good excuse to go look once more real quick
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
There are no Missions and when im talking to NPCs the Game crashs