Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Unused Vehicles appearing in bonus races?

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hello, I'm DeepFriedBurger (I joined Donut Team yesterday). If there's one topic in Hit & Run that i'm an expert on, it's unused content (hence why the URL on my laptop always suggests the The Cutting Room Floor (TCRF) page for the game.

TCRF has a page devoted to the unused vehicles in the game, and sure enough, I'd say that they're unused. However, said page also states the unused vehicles can apparently be one of the randomly-selected CPU controlled vehicles in the bonus games. Is this true? If I recall correctly, I once saw the unused SedanA was one of the CPU controlled vehicles in a bonus game, but since then none of them have appeared.

Is it possible for all of the unused vehicles to appear?

Checklist:

Cell Phone Car B
Cell Phone Car C
Cell Phone Car D
Cube Van
Sedan A
Wagon A
Ice Cream Truck
Audi TT (Probably not, but the others?)
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
Only cars i can recall that are unused that are spawnable in bonus are, SedanA, Station wagon and the Cube Van, as well as all of these non phone booth cars, All hidden vehicles from all of the levels, minus the rc car prolly due to size mabye, Coffin car and hallo hearse, all of the grey/colorable traffic cars and Taxi, Bonestorm van, Ww2 with rocket, the Baby Van, Milk Truck, Cell phone car A, the Hit and Run police car and Alien ferrini are the only ones spawnable, dont ask how or why i know this in detail when its just bonus game lel.
Little T-Pose:

Wow. I didn't know that that many could appear. I thought it was just the vehicles that you can purchase/unlock and some unused ones.