Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Main Menu Problems

Posted in Support
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
I was playing Hit and Run.After Collecting all the cars, I went to Main Menu to enter a cheats at options, and I tried to enter the cheat but the game completely shut its down . Any solutions?
You have to do it on the ingame options menu on the PC version.
What do you mean?
Don't enter the cheat at the main menu. Start a game up (either Resume Game or New Game), then pause it, go to the options menu, and enter the cheat there.
Yeah But I'm trying to enter a cheat where you could access all cars (including traffic and secret). It only works if I'm in the option at Main Menu
For me, that cheat worked when I entered it from the pause menu in the options menu.
To use that cheat you have to already have 100% completion. Maybe that's the problem? It works fine for me in the pause menu.
Oh and by the way to let you know what platform I'm using is PC. When you say 100% completion do you mean everything because what I'm trying to say is that when I enter any cheat at Main Menu Options, the game completely crashes.
This post has been removed.
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
Okay, let me explain something. This cheat requires you to do everything in the game and have 100% completion. It does not work otherwise.

ALL Cheats must be entered by going in game, pressing Pause, going to options, and holding down F1 while you enter the cheat. The PC version of the game crashes if you enable most cheats while on the main menu.

Your question has been answered, and now I will lock this topic.