Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Nemesis Mod Bundle 1 - Including Classic Mods!

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Hello everyone! I am here today to proudly announce that we have (sort of...) completed the mod bundle! As of now the mod bundle consists of mostly official and released mods put into one. But there are several others that are now very hard to find or unreleased! Now then. Here is the list of mods in the first Nemesis Mod Bundle
List of Mods:
Asphalt Rivals Beta 1.2
Donut Mod 1.0.1
Donut Mod 3.1.2
Catapult 2.1.1
Donut Mod Autumn Theme
Donut Mod Winter Theme
Duff Beer Pack
donutteam.com in a Mod 0.1.1
Trevor's Canis Bodhi
Level 7 Rich Side Restoration
Donut Mod Episode 1
Homer - Ape Costume
Tuner World Rivals Demo
Tuner World Rivals Alpha
A total of 14 mods in one bundle.

Download removed by administrator
Nice, downloading now. Needed a few of these. Not sure what some of them are though. What do the Duff pack and donutteam.com in a Mod 0.1.1 do?
Duff Pack changs the boxes and the cola vending machines to Duff themed version i think and for Donutteam.com in a mod.. you have to see for yourself. ;)
I Needed some of those ! Cool.
other thing ,that i wanted to test Donut Mod 1.0 and it crashes at Mission 0 :/
Well that's weird. Well i can't really fix it, it was probably a broken mission or something. I guess skip ahead to Donut Mod 2 or something. :C
i cant download it when i go to download it, when it says google cant scan for viruses, download anyway it just reloads the page when i hit download
I'm suprised you went so far to find this, well thanks? I will check why the download will not work.
EDIT: Weird, it works for me.. try using this link? : Download removed by administrator
i got it to work by trying it in incognito mode
I'm still confused who gave you permission to republish our mods under your name.
As long as my mods don't get stolen bundled I'm happy Kappa