Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Nemesis Mod Bundle 1 - Including Classic Mods!

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Um, Jake.. I asked you if i could include your mods in a bundle before publishing it and you said it was fine if it included my own mods.. jesus. Btw, Gibstack don't worry, i won't bundle your mods unless you allow me to. :D
prntscr.com/9ksat0 is probably what Jake is referring to
I did not mean that Donut Mod was my own, instead i meant that the bundle as in the .rar file was made by me.
I stand by the fact that I never gave you permission to post this, I specifically remember saying that this isn't something I wanted distributed and that if anyone else objected than it shall not be posted. However, we must have not talked as group when this was posted. Reviewing our chat shows that @DuckDotExe was not on board, as well as other members not happy about this release. There are reasons why these mods are not released currently, and especially with some of them being absolute garbage or unplayable due to bugs or changes in how the mod launcher worked from their original release to now.

I must continue on saying no one granted you permission and therefore I am locking and suspending your distribution of this pack of mods. Do not package other people's mods without permission, I apologise that we took so long to review this, but we clearly did not process all of the details properly.

[/locked]