Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Let's make long stories (idk why)

Posted in Off Topic
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
EDITED.
It's been like this the entire time..
Oh. My apologies. I'm going insane...
This post has been removed.
5 yrs ago (Edited 5 years ago)
Look, I and a few other people know for a fact that the original title of this thread was in fact "Let's make long stories (idk why)". It's rather rude, especially to DeepFriedBurger, to claim that wasn't the case.
On top of that, Jake stated quite clearly that "we removed the ability to add them from using Tenor search because people kept putting dumb spam." You've gone out of your way to add that GIF for no reason other than to try to rub it in that another user made a mistake, when in fact they did not. I'd be inclined to call that "dumb spam" and I'm sure a number of other people would as well.
You're being very disrespectful and, in a number of cases, spreading flat out misinformation. Please think before you post in future, and I do not recommend trying to tell me that you already do because we both know that's hogwash.
@Homer DeepFriedBurger clearly knew it was a joke....
[deleted user]
5 yrs ago (Statistics)
It wasn't clear to any of on the team, so it might be prudent for you to work on making your jokes more transparent.
Thanks @Max Walker I will probably not make any jokes anyways returning this thread to the original name.
Homer/Max Walker:

Thank you.

V0RTEX L0RD:

I did not know it was a joke, not to mention that you downvoted my post claiming that it was edited, which should only have been done if I was in fact, wrong.
Going to lock this topic now.