Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Early Level 4 Springfield Nuclear Power Plant

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I found this screenshot located within the "Screens" Folder of the PR Asset Discs for The Simpsons: Hit & Run:

At first, it looked ordinary, but upon closer inspection, I discovered three differences from the final game:

• There are two Wasp Cameras, as opposed to one in the final game.
  • Said Wasp Cameras have Shields, suggesting that Wasp Cameras were originally intended to spawn with Shields earlier than Level 5.
  • As seen in the final game's Demo that can be seen by waiting at the Title Screen, two of the moving blocks on the far right of the platforming puzzle in the final game are instead texture-less blocks.
I also noticed that the air vent near the corner of the room is instead what appears to be a yellow elevator. It looks like the elevator in the construction site in levels 2/5, but yellow instead of grey.

Also, there are no pedestrians. This could mean that either the nuclear plant worker was not made yet, or that there were originally no workers in the power plant.
logaz:

I could be wrong about this, but I don't think the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant's employees appear as NPCs in this part of it in Level 4, only Level 1.
Excuse me, where have you found the PR assets disc?
Danny:

Jake Andreøli thankfully provided a download link to the PR Asset Discs' content on my thread regarding it. I recommend taking a look at it, there's a lot of interesting information, and a lot of it is undocumented.
I went hunting through the "Screens" Folder again, and noticed that there were other Folders within it, such as "Bart" and "Xbox". Two of the screenshots found within these intrigued me. There are others with changes, such as models from The Simpsons: Road Rage, but most of them are similar in differences so I'll only post these two:

Early Incriminating Caffeine Pre-Mission
The Buzz Cola Truck is outside of the Trainyard Shortcut. I can't tell if the player would have to start the mission through the same way as in the final game, or by other means such as approaching the Buzz Cola Truck due to this being a HUD-less screenshot. Alternatively, this could be screenshot from the early Mission 4 found in the Revised Mission Script found within the "Docs" folder of the Discs, where Apu would have to destroy a Buzz Cola Truck.

Early Level 6
Early 3D HUD Icon mugshot of Apu, and an early skybox.
i have a full folder of every beta screenshot known to man
Morgan Kuno:

Assuming that this Folder contains screenshots not found within the PR Asset Discs, I am very interested. Do you think that you could provide a download link to this Folder?