Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Jumping Ends The Game

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
CaN YoU BeAt tHe sImPsOnS HiT & RuN WiThOuT JuMpInG??!?!?!?!?!?!!

If you jump, the game ends. Jumping using air vents still counts as jumping.

DOWNLOAD HERE?!
In Monkey See, Monkey D'oh, there's a monkey on a roof you have to jump for. Level 1 might be possible, Blind Big Brother does make me nervous though.
@nathan steel , watched gordanvmb get to level 5 with no jumping with this mod. blink big brother is easy if you go the other way round and monkey see needs a car that will get you up there. there is a way to do 4-6 but it is pretty hard so gordan skipped it.
Technically, L1M2 is where the problems start, 'cause you need to collect the inhaler on top of the duff truck. I managed to do so by using a traffic school bus, 'cause it's high enough
L1M4 turned out to be even easier, you have plenty of time to screw around with platforms
L2M6 was easy too. At first I decided to use the fire truck, which didn't work. Then I used a Plow King(suggested by viewers), and it worked. Same goes for the second monkey on that roof, and you don't even need to exit the car
L4M6 seemed impossible for me atm, so I skipped it, yeah
There's also L5M5 and L7M4 ahead, and they're kinda stupid too, guess I'll need to use hoverbike and timeskip a lot to go through these two missions
So technically, first three levels can be done completely jumpless, have some doubts about L4, L5 and L7, but L6 is probably gonna be done jumpless too(ignore the laser gun please)
Overally, this challenge turned out to be funny, nice one Somebot! :p
how about entering a car ends the game challenge next?