Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Futurama: Hit & Run

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
This mod is still alive and kicking, don't panic.

Also, do take in mind that this is an ambitious project, so expecting it to be done already is ludicrous. With that said though, a lot of progress has been made in the last month, and with the whole coronavirus situation and a lot of free time there could be the chance we finish up the first level for a demo release by the end of the year. That's not a definite though.
can you give us any idea of what you have managed to make so far? like any interiors? how many characters or vehicles? or is it all under wraps?
It sounds awesome!
Super dope.
Maybe the story can be based around something to do with Slurm !?
If this mod is going to contain 3 levels, then the first level must be New New York, the second level I imagine would be the Sewers unless that is included in the first level in which case it would be Luna Park, the third level I'm guessing would be Mars (Wong Ranch, Mars University or Mars Vegas) But that's just my guess. The three levels could just be three sections of New New York, which would allow them to design the areas more accurately to the show in terms of detail.

Either way, I am so hyped for this mod.
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but if you need any custom voice clips I’m a keen voice actor I can do a lot of futurama/Simpsons voices. Glad the project still has legs, can’t wait to see it!
Would love to hear some samples, just contact me on discord if you're interested:
wilaim#4306
I think I'm good at ripping models from PS2. Maybe I can help with ripping stuff.
I can Beta Test
I have a Futurama Plot I wrote based around the Simpsons Hit & Run engine. Where would I upload it? Here or Discord?