Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Gibstack's Grand Adventure [V1.0.1 - Fixes]

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hello, welcome to my test mod, of sorts. Originally, I wasn't going to release this and it was just going to be a test mod, but I decided why not release it? The missions are edited quite a bit, (I'd like to think) so while it isn't intended to be a totally "new" mod, I wanted to show off my changes to the mod. Most of them are changed, anyway. Additionally, there are 3 vehicles added to the first level, and all 6 of them have been balanced for level 1. (Barney is at the school, by the way. Gil is in an easy to find location - you'll see it by 3rd mission, and Otto, the bonus mission character, is at the trailer park.)

Why am I not continuing with this mod? I'm making one that ignores the old plot, and instead has a much more different style and theme. now that it's been released, I can say that it's my "A Day in the Life" mod. donutteam.com/forum/topic/348/

Pictures of the mod: prntscr.com/8w2sc1 prntscr.com/8w30jb

Link to GGA v1.0.1: mega.nz/#!6F9XiTzC!23Xw_pYrOTMCtwtic3slx95WCWYo9e2vZkX3PmxKaZM
You didn't include the decryption key in the link. How am I supposed to experience the weirdness now?!
Decryption key? I'll investigate the issue.

I think this is a decryption key? If there's a thing to remove it please let me know.
"L1 M6: I can't not Destroy a Bonestorm truck is locked on the game." - Fixed, will update once I am home.
L1 SR2: There are no file in the mod art/cars/.P3D." - I don't get this issue, it works fine for me.
L1 M7: This mission crashes randomly... Mostly when I do a "mission reset."
L1 SR3: This mission crashes randomly... Mostly when I do a "mission reset." " These two issues I was unable to reproduce. Can you be more specific on when you crashed "randomly"? I was able to complete, cancel, reset all of these missions just fine.
The Bonestorm truck's defense is way to high, Can't even make a bump on the truck!

Otherwise the game/mod is AWESOME!!! (Almost even better than donut mod but don't let the developers know ;])
Do you have the newest version? it fixes the issue. Thanks for the nice feedback, though. I hope you enjoy my coming mod way more than this, as it will be much more polished than this one.
For me, the Bonestorm Truck is still invincible.
I'll have to see why, that should have definitely been fixed by now.
Don't worry, guys, you'll have a much better, much more polished mod soon.

13 O V 04 M 01 E 17 __ 18 E V E 13 19 H
I'm looking forward to it!
I should have taken morse code lessons.