Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Hell Inspector's Mod of Stupidity (Ver 1.1)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
The New Update is out!

I've been working on these fixes for the last few days, and I'm done with them, just two weeks after the original release.

The Important Fixes:
  • The Power Plant Crash (It wasn't just M6, it was the entire plant.)
  • Fixed the M6 BunVac Vehicle constantly getting stuck on things.
  • Fixed up the M7 Arena to make everything easier and work right, One of the cannons now shoot explosives.
Spoiler

Oh.. almost forgot!

That Special Bonus I mentioned in one of the posts is also in this build!

It's the 2nd Bonus Mission!

Whomp's Fortress
Collect all 7 Stars before the time runs out!

Spoiler

I hope you all enjoy the new update!
The quoted post is unavailable.

Whoops.. seems like I actually forgot a few things in the update. (how ironic)

I uploaded a new version that has the missing thing intact.

Sorry bout that.
Played through the new update real quick. I didn't test the Story Missions in their entirety, but I did test the Wager Race replacement and L1M7.

Spoiler
The finale definitely flows a LOT better with the nerfed timer and SpongeBob's new placement inside the cage. I was able to beat him my first attempt this time around! Having less terrain to cover seems to eliminate the issue of 'If he gets stuck, your run is dead' that I had earlier with it.

Similarly, the cannonballs having the shockwave feedback makes them much more visually satisfying to fire and gives you a nicer idea of what's going on.

The Wager Race replacement is also really darn fun. Whomp's Fortress translates pretty well into Hit & Run with the scale used. It's neat to have another platforming mission that serves as contrast to Captain Toad's restricting movement! The radar makes things slightly tricky if the player is not using mouse look (I had two runs fail because I couldn't make sense of where the star below the tower was). My only other complaint is the lack of reward for doing the Bonus Mission. Something like a REALLY tiny payout I think would create incentive to revisit the mission. That or removing the timer outright and having a timer that ticks up? Basically so the player can try to speedrun the task and come back to improve their time.

The only other two things I have to comment on is that there's a bug with the Victor's Lap challenge. If the player starts it, then cancels it, Victor will not respond since he was moved to the Ferrini. The player has to completely quit the game to restore him. The change to the Captain Toad mission also makes it a lot more clear they absolutely need to cancel to avoid a crash, but the player can still bypass the stage by resetting.

The extra refinement is much appreciated however! It makes the last bit of the mod much more accessible I feel and the bonus was really cute.
[deleted user]
1 yr ago (Statistics)
Super mod.
how do i install it were do i put the rar file?
The quoted post is unavailable.

You have to extract it with WinRar. The .lmlm's are inside it.
this is by far the best mod for hit and run i've ever played! great job in this!
weres the download
On the first post. You just have to click the 'Download Here!' image near the bottom.

You'd need WinRAR or 7Zip in order to extract the archive, as previously stated above.
Where are the last two gags? I have 15/17.