We're happy to announce Danny's Beta Restoration has been continued! This update adds a bunch of new content to the mod, as well as a set of mission scripts coming from the discontinued "Restoration" project by CMB. We have recreated an imaginary development build of the game, with most features directly taken from the PR Assets Discs and any other kind of prerelease material. Everything in the mod is loosely based upon real development states, with a good amount of creativity in re-interpreting a possible beta state of the game.
UPDATE 5.00 - January 22, 2020
- A revamped set of 3D character icons, now in HD
- Improved models for SportsA and SportsB, now with moving wheels
- Some minor textures and frontend tweaks.
- Mod is now actually decompilable. Sorry for the oversight in previous releases.
- Added play history banner for the mod
- The logo is changed in the Launcher and the thread's banner.
- Replaced Spook-E-Mart sign in level 7 with correct one (sign made by Femenia)
- Restored "scarymusic01" on Kwik-E-Mart rooftop in level 7.
- Added new skybox for level 5 basing off the DMV interior background.
- Beta clothes/car shop restored
- Beta level 7 skybox background restored (recreation by me)
- Overall graphical improvements to all levels
- Level 7 rich side restored (overall changes to school and rich side area)
- Fixed crashes due to scripting and file issues.
- Improved credits in launcher.
- Danny (Head) - Everything (artist, music editing, concept)
- DeepFriedBurger - precious information on development timeline and plot
- CMB - huge thanks for minor help with frontend graphics and for giving beta mission scripts (material from personal discontinued projects)
- Kenny Giles - restored level 7 rich side
- Homer - helped me figuring out now to edit music regions in Pure3Ds.
This mod is decompilable, use the assets anywhere you want, just credit me. Hope everyting goes well with the gameplay. If you have any trouble, let me know.