Forum Mod Bakery Docs

The Cola Conspiracy Full Release

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
This is it!
I have finally finished The Cola Conspiracy.
What this mod includes
7 unique mission
1 unique bonus
and some voice acting by me (tell me what you think)
What is this mod?:
The Cola Conspiracy is about Homer, who is accidentally caught up in strange happenings that relate to Springfield. After buying a can of cola, along with the ice-cream with the pies in it. Homer finds himself dealing with some shady events that are being set up by the Cola company.

Download: drive.google.com/file/d/1gmiffIuULPzMl03w2xXf_Y2vVT7rOLbn/view?usp=drivesdk

Please enjoy this mod and tell me what needs to be improved for my next projects.
  • Download hyperlink is broken
  • Some screenshots and maybe a banner would be nice
  • No mod icon
  • Some of the first mission slides are irrelevant to the missions?
  • m5sd loads a non-existing locator
  • a lot of text getting out of borders
  • bonus mission is broken: jeep's trigger radius is extremely small, radio drops at some irrelevant location, music's volume is spiking around the loop, and you left in the Agnes voice lines despite her not being in the car. Also, completing the bonus mission gives no benefit since you can just buy 70's sports car
  • Despite forcing sports car in m6 you can still phonebooth the sedan and get 2 Skinners (and Agnes) (I suggest spawning character in the car at the start of the mission and restricting him from leaving the car)
  • mission 6 is WAY TOO LONG. Destroy 2 cars, drive around the whole map 2.5 times, uewegh
  • m7 also has bugs. After destroying the school bus, FOLLOW is bugged (only updates when opening the pause menu) Wiggum circling between his house and Kwik-e-mart for the 5th time made me finally close the game. Not gonna waste my time figuring out if it's a bug or not Bug in frame limiter hack
Overall it's not that bad for your very first mod, but I suggest you improve on those points. I don't know how to critique overall plot. You don't take it too seriously yet missions are basically the only thing you offer. I don't know how to feel about this one
Hyperlink now works