Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Playing on Windows 10?

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hello. I'm new in this site, and I like The Simpsons Hit & Run since I was a child. I'm not English, and I don't speak English so well, so I apologize in advance for any spelling and typing errors. My question is, can I somehow run Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher on Windows 10? Because we (me and my dad) switched from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and now the Launcher and the game starts but the mods don't run, I don't know why not, so I can only play the game at a lower resolution and 3:4 aspect ratio, so the cheats and mods aren't running. On our current high-resolution widescreen monitor it's not too fun playing with it, but on Windows 7 with the same monitor was fine, it worked completely.
Don't you know what the problem is and how can I solve it? Thank you very much for your help!

And thank you to the Donut Team for working so much, and thanks to them, I can still play my favorite childhood game.
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
Hi there

While this isn't a common issue with windows 10 users, There have been a few members who have complained about the game not running in fullscreen. You could try spam clicking the screen if the game doesn't run, as that used to work when I had similar issues. Failing that, the only other option I can recommend is either play the game in windowed mode, or use the "borderless hack" in the mod launcher.

Hope this helps
Thanks for the quick response.

Unfortunately, the hack and mod windows are completely empty in the Launcher. The game starts, but hacks and mods in the Launcher don't appear, so unfortunately its (hacks and mods) don't run. I'm use the latest Launcher. But on Windows 7 everything worked fine, so there is it's probably due to Windows 10. I think, I'll reinstall the game, and see, how it will work.
This post has been removed.
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
Well, I installed it and it wrote:

(I uploaded the pictures to an online video upload site, the links are below.)

imgbox.com/jSfasffH

and

imgbox.com/HEynNGRr
Is your Launcher executable located next to DLLs and Mods folders?
Like so:
Yes, it's next to them

imgbox.com/HIn9873D
Have you tried unzipping the contents somewhere?
Oh, I did! :)

Thank you for your help, You were right, it was uncompressed, sorry for my inattention.
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
No worries, that's quite a common mistake)