Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Change Costume Mod

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
This Mod allows you to change your costume for the whole game and still be able to play mission and Dialogue. Voices and animations do not change however, you can still kick (because when using cheat code Down, Down, Down, Left kicking is not available and missions crash the game).

You can not change character in-game.

Instructions:
1. Download Mod and put it into Lucas Mod Launcer's 'Mod' file
2. Tick the box to enable the mod
3. Now Change the Character. To do this you must find the file name of the costume you would like. The default is MuuMuu Homer, his file name is h_fat. (Homer Fat)

Known Bugs:
1. Mod does not work on Donut Mod 4.0 (haven't tried on other donut mod releases)
2. As stated above the mod does NOT change voices and animations to the one that fits your selected costume

Summarising it down this Mod simply allows you to play as any character you want and complete missions and Dialogue

DISCLAIMER!!

I did not make this Mod, ALL credit goes to Josh / Proddy, Enappelsin and Lucas Cardellini
(Josh / Proddy allowed me to post the mod)

Enjoy :)

drive.google.com/open?id=12gKWg4XcXjppz9_Od6u-wEeieGok4cda
Finally a Mod that lets me play as Jimbo, even changes the character sleeping on the couch in the main menu.
Very nice. Thank you
You're welcome. If you have any issues let me know.
What do I do with the file afterwards? And how do I know which is the character file?
What do I do with the file afterwards? And how do I know which is the character file?
TheGreatMeme1960

The way to install any mod is as follows:
Open Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher
Press "Open..." in bottom left
Press "Mods" in the menu that opens
A Windows Explorer window will open at a specific folder. Place your mod file(s) in there.

With regards to this specific mod, if you go to your SHAR install directory, you will see a folder called "chars".
The character name you put into your mod settings is any that end in _m, without the _m. For example the default is "h_fat" for "h_fat_m.p3d".

If you have any other questions, let me know,
Thanks,
Josh