Forum Mod Bakery Docs

is there an animation fix to make the character spin the steering wheel in the car without using the mod launcher?

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
there is an option in the mod launcher "bug fix" and corrects it so that the character turns the steering wheel.
is there a mod or can someone do it, fix it without using the mod launcher?

edit: I don't know if that is the option that adds that
is there a mod or can someone do it, fix it without using the mod launcher?
Dans_Doh
But.. if someone made a mod... you'd need to use Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher to run it anyway.
but I play mods without the mod launcher
I have a problem with the mod launcher, which when I open it, seconds later the game closes and says: "Lucas Simpsons Hit & Run Launcher.exe will be compressed only after closing the application using it. Modifications will be lost if you close WinRAR before that "
Such a functionality uses an external injectable (hack) by the Mod Launcher to function in the game. Afaik its in the game, just disabled in code.

You can't do this unless you dissemble the actual executable and create a patch, or create your own injectable to allow this function to operate. its nothing that could be done by modifying any of the other games files. Using the Mod Launcher is much much easier and gives you access to other cool stuff too. You don't have to run mods with it.
ok thanks guys
I have a problem with the mod launcher, which when I open it, seconds later the game closes and says: "Lucas Simpsons Hit & Run Launcher.exe will be compressed only after closing the application using it. Modifications will be lost if you close WinRAR before that

Extract the launcher to your desktop and run it
the problem is that it happens anyway, only this time the mod launcher disappears
I managed to make it work, I went down to the previous version
the mod launcher disappears
Do you mean the Mod Launcher executable file (Lucas Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher.exe) is deleted or its window closes?

And can you please confirm the exact version you were having the issue with? Was it 1.24 (currently the newest version) or another version?

Yours sincerely,
Lucas Cardellini