Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Some Law Enforcement Mod 1.02a

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
i keep getting this
This post has been removed.
3 yrs ago (Statistics)

i keep getting this

You're on 1.23.9. FileSystemRCFs was added in 1.24. You need to update your launcher from the downloads page.

Thanks,
Josh
Do you have the FileSystemRCF's hack in Settings > Hidden ? If so, Enable that and then try?

That error is triggered by the mod having RequiredHack=FileSystemRCFs, but the mod launcher not having that hack installed.

Thanks,
Josh
Brilliant mod.
[hiddencontent=MORE WORDS (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)]The jokes the mod uses are quite funny and the missions themselves were fun, even when some were intentionally gimped. Bonus points for the final mission and having custom made video cutscenes. The new frontend is quite nice and well designed too, and the edited Jebediah Springfield statue at the town centre surprised me (although sometimes the props get bugged and the head floats in mid-air). I did run into a few small problems in the mod, however:

• The level progress is somewhat bugged. There are nine Gags total, as two (the Construction Site Cement Mixer and Catapult) have been removed. The total expected count in the level progress screen remains at 11, however. Also, it's possible to obtain 2/1 vehicles (which in turn makes it possible to obtain over 100% completion of the level).
  • The final two movies in the Main Menu > Options > View Movies never appear to unlock.
  • I encountered a random crash here after having reopened the game and driving during Mission 7's Sunday Drive (pre-mission) portion:
Edit (14.Mar.2024): Originally an image link here, but exteral Discord image accesses are mostly invalid now and it must be removed to avoid post deletion according to site popup.
Whatever was said in the box.
  • Damn oversights.
  • Can't fix. Blame Radical.
  • Found the issue.

• Damn oversights.

• Can't fix. Blame Radical.

• Found the issue.

Surreal Bot
Alright, good to hear.
Day 1 Patch gang! 1.01 is out.
I've played the 1.0 version this afternoon; and I'm impressed by the mod. My favourite mission was Bomb Skid; especially with the electric traps, those made it a challenge!

Spoiler
And the Game Crasher in the phone booth was a very subtle and humorous way to say "sorry, no other cars available".

Overall, brilliant mod.
Whenever i start a mission, the game doesn't load up the mission information and screen and i can't start the mission. although that may simply be a version 1 problem and not a Day 1 patch problem