Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Some Law Enforcement Mod 1.02a

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
My only guess is that your copy of SHAR is broken. Because it doesn't look like the others had any problems related to starting missions.
Played the first few missions and I’m enjoying this so far. Creative missions which are well balanced. Cool new character who is fun to play as and overall really well done and a high level of polish, actually looking forward to completing this! 10/10
are there gonna be anymore cars available in the phonebooth or just one?
Wait, it appears that the missions do load if No Time Limits is Disabled
How am i supposed to beat the 6th mission? the bit after you rescue the caged guy has a 9 second time limit to get back to the poilice station carefully.
The time limit to get back to the Police Station is dependant on how much time you have remaining when you rescue the person.
I think it should be changed to be a bit more fair, even Set to Kill gives you 50 seconds to return to Krustylu after you destroy all the stands
Dark Souls of SHAR modding

10/10
Time limits definitely need to be extended
What a cool f****** mod.

The first mission set the bar for me that this was going to be a fun time. I'm s*** at the game, so the time limits hurt but I enjoyed everything with minimal cheat keys.

Last mission was by far the coolest. The cutscenes before and after made me laugh and was incredibly impressed. Mission 7 is by far my favorite.

Also f*** you for mission 6, I loved the concept and idea but the amount of times I hit a barrier made my head hurt. I didn't cheat in that mission at all just for bragging rights.