Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Some Law Enforcement Mod 1.02a

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Overall liked this mod, Felt like the arena could have been really fun if they were some sort of regulations in there since some combinations are just too hard and not fun, but other than that its a nice concept. Also would have been nice to have some other ways to start missions other than 'Go Police Station > Check Notifications > Mission Start'. And some other vehicles would have been nice. Also small things that werent obvious like the jebediah satue was cool too see however the head doesnt always go down with it

The Custom Animations were very cool and the cutscenes were pukka, Very cool ideasd and concepts which I will see bcome more popular in other mods mine. This mod is clearly a parody which could have been done very poorly however this is not the case and this is done very nicely. Great Work, 9+/10 Skidmarks
Felt like the arena could have been really fun if they were some sort of regulations in there since some combinations are just too hard and not fun
Just like the mod(s) it was making fun of. You should also consider that this is meant to be somewhat luck-based. Otherwise, dollar-grinding would be way too easy here.

Also would have been nice to have some other ways to start missions other than 'Go Police Station > Check Notifications > Mission Start'
I'm afraid changing that would go against what the other police mods did.

[The Jebediah statue] head doesnt always go down with it
Can't fix. Unless the player is close enough when the other parts came off, it won't collide with them. As a result, it won't become active. I remember that happening with the pins from my Bowling mod where they don't collide with each other unless the player is close to them.
getting no objectives on the starting mission or the bonus mission. figured my copy was borked somehow so i tried another mod and it works fine so only this one is causing issue for me. any solution for this? do i may have some setting ticked that i shouldn't?
Set up missions for Mission Preview Screenshots should not be enabled. In fact, none of the things in the Developer page should be changed just for playing the mod.
From this thread.
hey Josh i playing some law enforcement and i can play only de first mission because in the other the cinematic do the thing

v1.02 now attempts to prevent those staring contests. But since I don't have the international versions, I can't promise that this will work.
This is very nice.
[deleted user]
1 yr ago (Statistics)
This is the best mod i have ever played. Congratulations!