Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Saints Row The Third: Hit & Run (Might Start Controversy)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
WARNING THIS MOD IS INSPIRED BY AN M RATED GAME! THIS MOD MIGHT AS WELL BE CONSIDERED 18+ THIS MOD MAY NOT GO DOWN TOO WELL WITH THE DONUT TEAM COMMUNITY!

Have you ever wanted to play a mod for SHAR that MIGHT be just as good as Saints Row The Third Remastered, Minus The Awesome Graphics?

Originally, I was working on a mod called Fart Mod which was based on me, but nobody would play a mod about someone nobody cares about. So I cancelled It!

Anyway, before I say anything else I must point out this mod MAY start controversy on the Donut Team website. In other words, this mod might get reported or worse!

In my opinion, people are going to say, CHANGE THIS! CHANGE THAT! But I don't want to water down a mod where it is non comparable to SRTT Remastered! I understand if it has to come down to me cancelling this mod, because I will gladly do it!

So, You are probably wondering, what makes this mod so controversial in your opinion?

V They are listed down below V

One of the pieces of "clothing" you can wear is "Streaking" homer. Yeah, we're off to a great start. Anyway, Homer's underwear model has the underwear retextured to yellow to look like his body, but there is a mosaic blur texture covering his butt and "you know what" the mosaic blur texture follows the camera so you don't get a glimpse of his... forget what I said...

When Idle, Homer Will play an animation of him "pretending" to smoke a cigar, of course this will exist when the tools to import custom animations into SHAR has been released!

Now, I was going to say some of the missions, but I would rather not spoil them.... MOVING ON!!

The sound for kicking peds is now replaced with 3 different gore sounds

Voice Lines From "The Simpsons Game And The Simpsons Hit & Run" Have been edited to make
Homer Say Some "Interesting" Swear Words for when he crashes his car, kicks peds, and mission Dialog....

So, I know people are going to be uncomfortable with this mod, but I love SRTT Remastered, And Like I Said Before, If Someone Like An Admin Tells Me To Cancel This Mod, I Will Gladly.....

Oh Man, That Did Not Go Too Well....

Just A Couple Seconds, After Posting This, I Regret It....
import custom animations into SHAR has been released!
FartMan
Funny you should say that
i both love and hate the idea of this
where can I download this. this mod was epic