Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Unable to connect to donut team

Posted in Support
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
When i try to connect i see this message: "unable to connect to donut team". Someone know how to fix it?
Hi Gabriel,

Could you let me know if it's the Singleplayer or Multiplayer launcher please?

Thanks,
Josh
I was trying to play Multiplayer... using the launcher of the site Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run. I believe is multiplayer ;-;
Lucas has Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher for Single Player, and the download from the multiplayer page for Multi Player.

Could you create a text file next to the launcher called CommandLine, and put -nomultiplayeraccountbutton in it please? This will make the launcher take a token instead of your account credentials. You can get the token from this page.

Thanks,
Josh
Sorry, but i think i don't understand. I made download of a folder called sharmp32. What do i need to do now?

Sorry for so many questions haha
Could you create a text file next to the launcher called CommandLine, and put -nomultiplayeraccountbutton in it please? This will make the launcher take a token instead of your account credentials. You can get the token from this page.

Thanks,
Josh
Josh, this is what i don't understand. i made this but didn't work it. ;-;
Hi Gabriel!

This happened to me too, i fixed it reinstalling Lucas Launcher to my game folder and login in using my account on the launcher. Then i closed the Lucas launcher and opened sharmp launcher.

Hope that works for you too :)

- SrLarrain
Hi Gabriel!

This happened to me too, i fixed it reinstalling Lucas Launcher to my game folder and login in using my account on the launcher. Then i closed the Lucas launcher and opened sharmp launcher.

- SrLarrain

Hi Larrain,

Gabriel joined the discord and it was resolved there, however I'm glad your fixed worked too and I'll bear in it mind for future incidents.

Thanks,
Josh

Hi Gabriel!

- SrLarrain

Hi Larrain,

Gabriel joined the discord and it was resolved there, however I'm glad your fixed worked too and I'll bear in it mind for future incidents.

Thanks,
Josh

I clicked the link for the token but the page is down. It gives me "Error 404"