Forum Mod Bakery Docs

REWARDS - THE TRICK OR TREAT EVENT

Posted in Announcements
Please login to contribute to the conversation.

THE TRICK OR TREAT EVENT IS OVER!
COMMUNITY,

Thank you for participating in this event with us! It was extremely important to us, as it was to most of you! So without further ado, let's present you what the community was able to unlock!

Download here for free!
---

Steam Giveaways!
Throughout our Trick or Treat Event, we randomly gaveaway copies of games to a people who asked on our Twitter page. Congratulations to everyone who got their game and thank you for participating!
DAY 11 - @racerautov8
DAY 10 - @SoilderChicken0
DAY 9 - @JesseCollin98
DAY 8 - @JamieRushton2
DAY 7 - @MrDonoB
DAY 6 - @TheKoopaKingdom
DAY 5 - @Will_Johnson199
DAY 4 - @YanmegaMan
DAY 3 - @PlasticUtility
DAY 2 - @MangoSquishee
DAY 1 - @episodeadachi

Quick Links:
- The Trick or Treat Event Page
- The Trick or Treat Mod
- Halloween Donut Background

SINCERELY,
Jake Andreøli
---
PREVIOUS DAYS
- DAY 1 - Opening Day
- DAY 2 - Information
- DAY 3 - KABOOM!
- DAY 4 - New Challenges!
- DAY 5 - Information
- DAY 6 - Information
- DAY 7 - Information
- DAY 10 - Almost Done!
---
THANK YOU!
Cool rewards! Any ETA for the new mod site?
Hopefully before 2016, but nothing confirmed!
What about the other rewards? I noticed that even though the "Musical Notes" challenge was completed last in its section, it's the only one there. Are you still making images for them, or...?
Thanks for asking. We did forget to add the "Snowflake" reward image, I've since added it.

"The Calendar" is currently not something we're able to share, it has to do with release dates; I'm planning on having a talk with the other developers soon so we can share them with you as soon as possible.
I'm not really sure where to ask this, since it isn't important enough for it's own thread, but here is good enough, I guess.

I'm currently using the halloween DT background for my desktop, and I was wondering if you could link the normal pink background here.
@TheKoopaKingdom Sure thing!

Here's a picture of the Blue Falcon in game, just because I can share:
The treats are nice thank you donut team