Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Heavenly Sky Mods (Beta)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hello guys! i am beginner to make Mods.

So there are 7 skies mods from Level 1 to 7.

Finally! Sorry for late Screenshot.
Level 4 Heavenly Red Sky
Level 5 Day & Night Sky
Level 6 Flame Sky
Level 7 Sepia Sky
Enjoy :)
Hi Flame,

If you want to take a screenshot without any 3rd party tools on Windows, you can use an app called Snipping Tool, then upload the saved image to Imgur. You can then surround the direct image link in [img] tags to put it in your post.

Side note, links aren't (currently) automatically hyperlinked in forum posts. You can either surround your url in tags like this:
[url]https://www.example.com[/url]
Or you can give it a label like this:
[url=https://www.example.com]Click here[/url]
I've fixed this post for you already, just something to bear in mind for future releases.

Thanks,
Josh
You can also take screenshots with the Screenshot Hack in the mod launcher. With it, you can take screenshots with F12 and take screenshots that exclude the HUD with Alt+F12 or Control+F12. The screenshots can then be viewed by clicking the open button on the mod launcher:

Upload the file to an image hosting site, like imgur and copy the link and use it.

You have 24 hours to make this post compliant to the Mod Showcase rules or it will be delisted and moved to your drafts folder. You can view the rules here: donutteam.com/forum/topic/3218
I see a lot of unmodified mission scripts in there. And for some reason, Level 1 has pedestrian replacements.
Before i've launch this game to press F12 screenshot and after i saw the error message.
I don't understand what happened about the error screenshot?
Click here
Before i've launch this game to press F12 screenshot and after i saw the error message.
I don't understand what happened about the error screenshot?
Click here

You just took a screenshot to send us the error. Do the same thing to your game.

Thanks,
Josh
I've try to press F12 screenshot it's still error again!
I don't know how to fix problem for screenshot.
Come on Flamix! can you make a new update sky please! no more beta version!
Thanos please! you cannot decide me like that!
Sorry, it's my own business.
I like the Pink Sky. Looks like the morning in earlier seasons of the show.