Forum Mod Bakery Docs

where can i get the simpsons map?

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
[deleted user]
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
Right, that was the issue, sorry for not recognizing it
For further refrenece you can always change the FOV in Blender by tinkering around with the values in the View section here:

(at least in Blender 2.8, idk about 2.7)
thanks alot, soo for the texture i need to make them each mash one by one by manual right?
[deleted user]
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
Not necessarily
To edit the textures you have to select whatever faces you want in edit mode and play around in the UV editing section
is there a way to export all texture, when i go to tool>export all texture i only get a handfull of textures, not all

Link

Link

i cant find the textures of some shaders to export

the map in blender has the same texture like before i pressed settings> Keep shared resources loaded per previews
[deleted user]
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
The textures you can't find are stored in level's TERRA file, so, check it out and export all of it's textures too
wow thanks alot, it really looks nice now
im happy that it works now :)
can i ask this one last thing, there are objects that arent included in the exported obj, for example trees and ect like this one Link can i export it individual? dont see a way except Tools>Export all static entity models as obj
[deleted user]
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
Inst Stat Phys and (Anim) Dyna Phys objects can't be exported since they're, well, have physics and they're not just static
soo there no way i can get them right
[deleted user]
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
Not really
Instead, you can expand the Physic chunk and export it's mesh

You'll have to position the meshes yourself though