Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Community Highlight: Summer 2020

Posted in Announcements
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
As Autumn begins in the Northern Hemisphere, we'd like to take a look back at some community creations that were released over the Summer.

Watch on YouTube

Most Played Mods of Summer 2020

Some Law Enforcement Mod by @Surreal Bot
A mod that parodies the growth in cop mods over the last year while also being unique and creating ground-breaking visuals and ideas.

Pickle Mod by @JoshuaL2153
A crossover mod that features new content from various shows such as Rick & Morty, Family Guy, South Park and Futuruma.

Most Anticipated Mods of Summer 2020

@Will 's Futurama: Hit & Run
A complete overhaul of the game featuring new content based around Futurama.

@Weasel on a Stick 's Sam & Max: Hit & Run
A complete overhaul of the game featuring new content based around Sam & Max.

@Gordon_CMB's The Curse Of The Flying Hellfish
A new take on mods by creating a mod based off season 7 episode 22.

@PikachuXSimpsons091's SHAR: New City in Springfield
A custom level being built using Lucas' Pure3D Editor.

@Weasel on a Stick 's shar_bigcity
Porting the map "gm_bigcity" to the Simpsons: Hit & Run.

Creator Highlight

This time we'd like to highlight @Weasel on a Stick for his extraordinary efforts in the field of SHAR Modding.

WOAS has contributed to the scene so much over the last year, we feel it is extremely important to highlight some of the things that have pushed the community to greater heights:

WOAS may have only joined on the last day of 2019, but he has made the community's 2020 one to be remembered. Thank you for your demonstrating your incredible talent and we can't wait to see what's up next.

Closing Notes

Thanks for all the mod creators and players. Please keep submitting your mods for the next community highlight release!

GLHF,
Jake Andreøli
[Some Law Enforcement Mod] being unique and creating ground-breaking visuals and ideas.
If only that were true.
Covid and quarantine aside, this was an amazing year for the community! Hopefully, it will get even better. :)
i know this is kind of random but i am having some issues with the discord it is not authorizing me and allowing me to chat
@QTIPMAN64
You should probably address that issue in a new forum topic or email it to Donut Team.
Make sure you read the Discord FAQs: donutteam.com/discord/