Forum Mod Bakery Docs

A Long Long Night - 1.02 Update

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
I remember when we first chatted about you doing this. Super excited to see the progress made.

Excited to see what happens. Subscribing to this topic. Look forward to hear updates.

Good luck Thomas! Always reach out if you need anything.
[deleted user]
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
Hype. Vaporwave + SHAR = Magic.
[deleted user]
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
A new mission preview video is live!

[deleted user]
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
By the way here are a couple status update videos for the mod!

This looks amazing!
[deleted user]
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
Another status update coming your way!
What is the music used in the mission for the most recent status update?
[deleted user]
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
@Joker54735580 This is the mission song.

[deleted user]
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
Howdy everyone! (I hope I'm not violating bump rules lol)

I'd like to give a quick update on the mod. Since my last status update video I have created one new mission, and have revamped missions all the previous missions. Along with this I have been planning the later missions of the mod, along with planning the obligatory bonus content like the bonus mission and street races. I'm also putting together another Status Update video soon to tie all of this together! Apologies for the radio silence, as you all know life sometimes gets in the way. Going forward I'm still working on the mod, as well as working with the Futurama: Hit & Run Team as a scriptor. Also I'd like to take the opportunity to properly introduce my Github Repository for the mod. This doesn't immediately get updates when content is created, but more when it's finalized. If you want to keep an eye on scripting progress you can look there from time to time. Anyways hopefully this was informative and I hope to reveal more soon.

Stay tuned!

Thomas "Hipporeno" Donofri
[deleted user]
2 yrs ago (Statistics)
The latest status update is live!