Forum Mod Bakery Docs

A Long Long Night - 1.02 Update

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Damn I loved it & especially the promotion mission, that gave me gta online vibes, yknow when you promote your club!
A lot of retro vibes too, great job!
Congratulations on the release Thomas, look forward to playing it this weekend.
Changelog 1.02

• The navigation system is now light blue.
  • Fixed the driver and passenger joints for the Police Cruiser.
  • Moved Moe so he isn't completely blocking the path between the counter and the pool table.
  • Fixed the coin reward message overlapping the radar when completing a Street Race with the inferior 4:3 HUD arrangement.
  • Changed the mouse cursor image.
  • Mission 2: Increased the time limit to get through the cops.
  • Mission 3: The race is now a little bit harder on Normal.
  • Mission 6: Fixed a bug introduced in 1.01 where Homer would not properly appear in the intro.
  • Mission 6: Fixed Homer appearing in the wrong Police Cruiser if the player is using it before they start the mission.
  • Street Race 1: Fixed a bug introduced in 1.01 where starting this race crashes the game.

Changelog 1.01

• Added "locked_out" sound effect.
  • Changed Futurama Hit & Run billboard at request by Jay_mate.
  • Fixed Bart sitting in the wrong side of several vehicles.
  • Fixed the brake and reverse lights and the headlights on many vehicles.
  • Adjusted the shininess for many vehicles.
  • Changed Card 7's description.
  • Mission 0: Music is no longer always on.
  • Mission 2: Increased time limit to go to the stadium.
  • Mission 5: Music is no longer always on.
  • Mission 6: Music is no longer always on.
  • Wager Race: Increased entry fee and reward on Hard mode.
  • Wager Race: Bart no longer says anything when starting this race.
and soon the community releases page when DT updates it
Donezo.
The quoted post is unavailable.

It was either now or never.

Spoiler: A Long Long Night before Surreal Bot
There's also some more trivia that couldn't make it into the developer cards.

Great mod, like the 80s vibe, what is the name of the music used in this mod?
Edit: 1.02 is live!

Changelog 1.02

• The navigation system is now light blue.
  • Fixed the driver and passenger joints for the Police Cruiser.
  • Moved Moe so he isn't completely blocking the path between the counter and the pool table.
  • Fixed the coin reward message overlapping the radar when completing a Street Race with the inferior 4:3 HUD arrangement.
  • Changed the mouse cursor image.
  • Mission 2: Increased the time limit to get through the cops.
  • Mission 3: The race is now a little bit harder on Normal.
  • Mission 6: Fixed a bug introduced in 1.01 where Homer would not properly appear in the intro.
  • Mission 6: Fixed Homer appearing in the wrong Police Cruiser if the player is using it before they start the mission.
  • Street Race 1: Fixed a bug introduced in 1.01 where starting this race crashes the game.

Howdy everybody! We are aware of a crash in Street Race 1: Time Trial in version 1.01.

I will post an update when a fix goes live! Thank you for your patience.

- Thomas
Hi, I have some small questions about the mod, I'm trying to get all the collectables and the like before I do the story missions, but I have genuinely no idea how to get that one Developer Card that's floating way above an out of bounds area behind a police barricade, nor can I figure out where the last 3 Wasps are. I've done all the races, and gotten all the outfits, and I've also done the Apu bonus mission and gotten the Rival's car from it. Could someone help with this? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: also forgot to ask about the last gag, because I can't find that either.
Hint for the card at the expressway
You need to complete story missions before you can gain access to the areas required to get that card. You won't be able to access those areas if you used Mission Select to warp to an earlier mission before the barricades were removed.
Gags
Gags were mostly untouched from the vanilla game. You can find walkthroughs about Level 5's gags which will help you find the one(s) you're missing in this mod.
The quoted post is unavailable.

Thanks for the help man! Also, while I'm posting, you and Thomas and anyone else that did work on this did an amazing job on the mod, great work!