Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Magnet Car

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Pull your victims just a wee bit closer to you with this car. Magnet can be purchased from Gil in Level 1.

Quick kicks, custom music, and custom explosion sounds are not included.

DOWNLOAD HERE?!

Fun Fact(s)
  • I tried making this two years ago. If you don't believe me, I asked in the Discord how I can make a vehicle's animated block collide with faraway vehicles back in 2018. The vehicle worked pretty much the same way as shown in the video. I did not like how it only collided with nearby objects instead of everything, and that led to it being scrapped until I brought it back here. I STILL don't like how this turned out, but I hate leaving it behind.
  • I tried several methods to get the magnet to work how I wanted like adding an inanimate collision very far away from the center of the vehicle, doing that last method but with a second animated collision, and adding a skeleton joint very far in front. As you can see, none of those methods worked.
  • Vehicles can, in fact, get pulled towards the magnet from far away if they were already hit by it. That school bus in the video was a good example.
this is very epic