Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Simpsons' Family Wagon

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Nowadays, everyone is all about those roofed family sedans. Stupid sexy roofed sedans.
It seems like everyone forgets about the family wagon, which you can't find anywhere. It's a shame since it's a good car.
Oh well, here we have it, a decompilable mod of the family wagon.
Screenshots
Spoiler
Download here
Important notes:
-Make sure your rewards file has space for a level 7 vehicle
-If you're going to use this in your mods, credit would be appreciated.
Credit to Donut Team for their Roofed Family sedan model that I used as a base.
Solid work, maz!
Time to yell at some NEEEEERRRRRDDDDDSSSS with this beauty.

Radical !

Nice work
could somebody explain how i use this mod? it seems to conflict with both the roofed family sedan and ultimate level 7 restoration mods for some reason, will not let me enable mod. or am i just not able to have those all enabled at the same time? shame, i was looking forward to trying this out.
This mod (and usually every mod) has compatibility issues with other car mods, especially if the author of the mods isn't the same.
This is happening because they all modify the script of the car engine sounds, which the launcher doesn't like.
I recommend you create a folder called CommandLine.txt in the same directory as your launcher & type in the following command: -allowignoremodconflicts
I think this might have some errors when in-game, such as one of the cars not playing the engine sounds, but should work.
I hope this helps!
This mod (and usually every mod) has compatibility issues with other car mods, especially if the author of the mods isn't the same.
This is happening because they all modify the script of the car engine sounds, which the launcher doesn't like.
I recommend you create a folder called CommandLine.txt in the same directory as your launcher & type in the following command: -allowignoremodconflicts
I think this might have some errors when in-game, such as one of the cars not playing the engine sounds, but should work.
I hope this helps!

Im confused on how this works
I hope this helps!

Im confused on how this works

Some mods overwrite files from the original game in order to work.
If two mods overwrite the same file, they will conflict with each other & the launcher won't allow you to start the game.
I hope this helps!