Forum Mod Bakery Docs

A few Donut Mod Nitpicks

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I think donut mod is great but there are a few things that do bug me.

1. The nuclear bus

While I think the model of the bus you made looks pretty good I do think that the texturing of it is farly bland, it would be nice if it was more faithful to the model used in road rage.

2. Blue redneck truck

In a few missions you come across a blue pickup truck which is a re-skin of cletuses truck, all is fine except foe the person driving it. The person driving it is the nerd from the comic book guy missions which doesn't make sense, it would make more sense to use one of the NPC used in cletuses area.

3. Brocken car park

In level 1 in the mission where you have to get nuclear waste for proffesor frink before you start it you see his car parked. The spot it is parked in is the same spot that the telephone spawns cars which causes the two cars to glitch out. You could move his car in to his drive way instead.

4. Mission objectives

In the some missions the objects sometimes feel like they are exactly the same. (An example is when you have to smash the security camera couplings.) and while this doesn't happen often it is kind of borring doing the exact same thing you did in the original game.

5. Nelson street race.

In all the levels nelsons street race is the same as the original ralph street races, it would be nice to have his race replaced with a brand new challenge.

6. Street race NPC's

In the racing street races they usually have brand new cars that haven't been seen in the original game, however these cars can't be bought and while the original game also had cars you couldn't drive, it would be nice to be able to buy or unlock them at one point as they arw good looking cars and would be fun to drive (this goes for the nuclear bus as well).

Now remember these are just a few small nitpicks I didn't really like, but I still think Donut Mod is an amazing mod and I look forward to the next update, these are just a few things I hope get changed at one point.
1. The Nuclear bus' textures will be updated, it's been on our to do list forever, other things just got in the way.

2. The driver of the truck doesnt really matter; It's a generic NPC that we reuse for a lot of things.

3. Was a mistake we made that we have fixed. That fix will be released in the next update.

4. We try our best to create awesome missions while staying faithful to the original game. The power couplings were left in as they're one of the only platforming elements in the game.

5. We'll discuss it and see what we think. Thanks for the feedback.

6. Who said they won't be available later on?
Thanks for the reply.

I do have 1 more nitpick though I forgot to add which was why is grampas car from road rage called a limo when it's not a limo.
The name has been fixed in the dev build