Forum Mod Bakery Docs

RolePlay Expansion Mod- ask

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I would like a massive mod including a whole bunch of cars and characters bigger than the current multiplayer pack. To expand the reach of the multiplayer role-play possibilities. I want things like more characters, maps and vehicles from Simpsons(if any missing), Futurama, south park, grand theft auto(series you would possibly assume V),
(Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas would be the main thing making this a big deal including the 3 cities and countryside connecting them)

I would also want a faction system as simple as a name tag colour change, which would be beneficial for the cops and robbers mode and other possible game modes you can, that add similar to those that occur in the GTA: LCS multiplayer mode(www.gtalibertycitystories.net/multiplayer/ this is a good source describing the 7 possible mods I am mentioning). As this is competitive also a leaderboard for the current session(wouldn't need to save) displaying what counts as a catch in cops or Street Rage race wins.

Thanks
I hope me and friends could experience this DREAM mod as soon as humanly possible, I will be patiently awaiting
The first part is very possible (there are blender tutorials on youtube and mod making tutorials here)

The second part will be a lot trickier, but still possible (with massive amounts of work and time, probably easier to just re-create the game and natively add those stuff in rather than use code injection methods)

There's nothing stopping you from making this.
the thing is I can't mod for the life of me so I was would someone do so for me, I gave some pointers be massive(boils it down) the rest is artistic chose to whoever accepts the challenge.
I have tried learning to mod from starting at the basis basic game in a scratch a coding learning system for babies or make a basic overarching plot text game with python
I can't even learn skills outside of code, speedrunning of shar or any GTA fail, I think I am not even good at casually playing games. Learning any instrument too, name anything and I probably tried to learn and failed.
Sorry for the rant, I am useless
There is not actually that much coding in making car and charcter packs if any, At first it takes a while but once you get the hang of it you can rig a charcter for the game to use in about 5 minutes, as xUnknown said its very possible and reasonable with the tutorials that exist.

I can't even learn skills outside of code, speedrunning of shar or any GTA fail, I think I am not even good at casually playing games. Learning any instrument too, name anything and I probably tried to learn and failed.
Maybe this is what your good at, you dont know if you dont try?
if you think I would be good at doing so my self send over some recommended tutorials to get started
the thing is I can't mod for the life of me [...]

These things come with practice, learning and lots of time and effort and for some people, this takes longer than others. Nobody here is going to make something of this scale for you unfortunately.

if you think I would be good at doing so my self send over some recommended tutorials to get started

Take a look at these blender (3D modelling / animation) tutorials on this channel:

Take a look at Gimp (image manipulation) tutorials here:

There are tutorials on how to make a mod in the docs:
docs.donutteam.com/docs/lucasmodlauncher/mods/creating-mods

There are some mod templates here:
donutteam.com/search?query=template&Method=

There are also some modding tutorials available in the form of video:
(also by Gordon CMB, but can't find it at the moment)
Nobody here is going to make something of this scale for you unfortunately.
I can have a few small ones combined from multiple people does not have to be one
There are some Rick & Morty, Spongebob, even GTA SA characters around the community, you could get them & compiling it all into a single mod.
Here is a tutorial that could help you rig some characters (credit to Weasel on a Stick).
If you feel like you're "bad" or "can't do anything", don't worry, it happens to everyone at first. The key is just be patient.
Also, people around are nice and will always help with tricks or handing out help whenever they can, so don't feel afraid or shy to ask anybody anything.

I hope this helps you a little..
btw about mission modding how do you incorporate around multiplayer. because normally when you join a game vanilla or modded no mission markers exist
and also all these software what is the recommended specs as I am running a cheap 4gb ram set up