Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Fully Connected Map Evening & Night Sky [1.0.7 Update]

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hello All,

I got bored a couple days ago and decided to modify Colou's Fully Connected Map and created evening and night sky versions. I know Colou has mentioned before that evening and night versions are planned, but I'm impatient.. sorry! Here are a few screenshots and my OneDrive links to download these.
Shout out to Legomariofanatic for letting me know how to fix the Moe's crash in multiplayer!

Update: I've added support for FCM 1.0.7 update, and also fixed the shader issues in night version.
I still plan to release a level 4 midnight version and level 5 skybox from Beta Restoration.

Hope you enjoy!

Hopefully you can get the nighttime maps and evening map onto the connect map for the variants because the nighttime variant still looks like you're playing in the daytime. The light levels for textures are a bit brighter than the should be but apart from that I like what you're doing here
Yes, I'm still working on the nighttime shaders and will release an update soon. I also plan to release a version with the Level 5 skybox from Beta Restoration.
I very much look forward to it. This is gonna be awesome for mods and it's gonna be awesome for the Plus mod
I just saw the showcase videos from Nightbane Games. Thanks for the shout out! I do like the idea of a midnight level 4 version.
Update for Fully Connected v1.0.7!
hello friend a question. when i was playing the simpsons multiplayer i saw that a player was playing this same mod but in multiplayer. and when I download Colou's map on his page it won't let me, I wanted to know if by chance this mod works for multiplayer or something like that. thank you and excellent mod you made ;)
hello friend a question. when i was playing the simpsons multiplayer i saw that a player was playing this same mod but in multiplayer. and when I download Colou's map on his page it won't let me, I wanted to know if by chance this mod works for multiplayer or something like that. thank you and excellent mod you made ;)

Yes, this works on multiplayer, however it requires you to play on the retired SHAR MP 33.
Hit me up on Discord at maz#4790 and I'll send you it

Yes, this works on multiplayer, however it requires you to play on the retired SHAR MP 33.
Hit me up on Discord at maz#4790 and I'll send you it

I hit you up on discord. I would like to get the SHAR MP 33.
This post has been removed.
2 yrs ago (Statistics)