Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Mod to override forced car missions?

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Is this possible? I saw LiquidWifi do a couple of challenge runs using various cars, and in some he does the forced car missions with a different car than the game usually requires (like doing Vox Nerduli with the garbage truck instead of Comic Book Guy's Kremlin)

I looked all over the site, and in the Mod Launcher package, but I don't see anything about how to do it.
Is this possible? I saw LiquidWifi do a couple of challenge runs using various cars, and in some he does the forced car missions with a different car than the game usually requires (like doing Vox Nerduli with the garbage truck instead of Comic Book Guy's Kremlin)

I looked all over the site, and in the Mod Launcher package, but I don't see anything about how to do it.

Hello, the mod Liquid used is developed by @EnAppelsin , and is available on his GitHub (check the releases page).

Thanks,
Josh
Thanks, Josh. I figured it was probably on there somewhere, but the words "forced car" "forced vehicle" and etc didn't turn up anything.
Thanks, Josh. I figured it was probably on there somewhere, but the words "forced car" "forced vehicle" and etc didn't turn up anything.

I'm not sure if the Forced Car mod ever got a thread, as it was made on request for Liquid.

Thanks,
Josh