Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Fully Connected Map - Night Variant (1.5) (Important Major Bug Fixes)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
You think its possible for a Connected map / Multi-Meme mashup pack for SHAR MP?
i was going to try the map but i just get an outdated launcher for sharmp it says mod requires at least version 1.25.1 of the launcher and i just downloaded the launcher

@Oreo25201 I'll try and fix this in the next update, I will test before releasing to see if my fix will work on the new MP launcher.

Edit: It seems that 1.25 is the minimum launcher I can allow on the mod, any version before this causes a crash, most likely due to features in that version onwards used in the map. For now you will need to wait until SHARMP is built around 1.25 onwards. Apologies

You think its possible for a Connected map / Multi-Meme mashup pack for SHAR MP?

@TheTitaniumFox It's probably very possible, but I have no plans to do so myself currently so that may be up to someone else if they wish to.
The spinning sign at the Krusty Burgers near the school is broken

The spinning sign at the Krusty Burgers near the school is broken
Oh God, yes I noticed this the other day, I must fix it. Thank you for the reminder
Hey guys, apologies for the double post. 1.31 quickfix should be out. Apologies for the delay on this major bug, work's had me in for 8 hour shifts as of late. Links in the original post have been updated. If you're using this in a mod, the only file you need to replace in it is l1r2.p3d. Happy modding (or playing)!

• Fixed an issue in l1r2.p3d where the Krusty Burger sign was replaced with the wrong mesh, causing a weird floating spinny sign
Major fix update - 1.4. Please make sure to UPDATE ANY MODS USING PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF THIS MAP for playability's sake! Many thanks to legomariofanatic for reporting these bugs and various people in the DT discord server for helping me figure the fence normal issues out!

• Fixed fence normals that were reversed in the map, most notably in l3r5 and l2r1.
  • Fixed painting issues in l1z2 that was not matched to the other pieces.
  • Fixed a missing texture issue in the graveyard, due to the fact L4_TERRA has a texture for one of the tombs that is not present in L1_TERRA.
  • Fixed a missing texture with oak trees being white when destroyed, due to the fact L4_TERRA also has a texture for those trees that is not present in L1_TERRA. Readded Oak_splinter.tga as a texture.
  • Re-added a missing fence to l1r2.p3d, should be present now.
  • Added CustomText that the original FCM uses, to tell you where the warps go to.
i hope one day its possible to make a day and night cycle with the fully connected map that would be awesome
Hello, me again. God! So many updates right? Turns out I still suck at this whole modding stuff. Here's 1.5. Please make sure to UPDATE ANY MODS USING PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF THIS MAP for playability's sake! Many thanks to legomariofanatic for reporting these bugs (again). I am now including edited files in my updates so you know exactly which ones to replace in your mods.

• Fixed more fence normals, most notably in l3r1's area (Specifically by the bridge) [Edited L1_TERRA.p3d]
  • Fixed a lot of flashing meshes, caused by duplicate meshes that contained multiple areas of the map (some from vanilla). Most notably in l1z2.p3d. [Edited l1z2.p3d,l1r2.p3d]
  • Fixed incorrect vertex painting. e.g the rocks by the dam, replaced with a correctly done mesh. [Edited l2r4.p3d]
  • Fixed a loader locator issue in front of Burns Mansion, Loader 22 was set to unload l1r4a.p3d rather than load it. [Edited L1_TERRA.p3d]
IDK if this is considered bumping a thread, but download appears to not work
IDK if this is considered bumping a thread, but download appears to not work

No problem, thank you for letting me know! Thread has been updated with working links and a very minor update (Just a quick change that won't affect the mod's files). Since making this mod, I am trying to keep mirror links for mods in order to have a backup if the main one goes wrong so feel free to check that if it happens again!