Forum Mod Bakery Docs

SHAR Multi-Character Mod (1.0 Release)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hey Cody,
Unfortunately you'll have to wait until I release 1.0, which will feature five characters. I'm currently collecting audio for the third character and have finished scripting for the first four levels. I plan on announcing the second and third characters once I'm done with this third one. I'll announce the remaining two when I'm done with them and will release the update after testing is done.
ok thanks for that
Hey guys, I've announced the second and third characters! Open the spoiler or click on the video to find out who they are.
1.0 is here! Along with the No Dialog add-on that will let you play any missions (as long as the character isn't already part of that mission).
folder is empty.
-Mega.nz
How do i get this mod...
Hey there!

Unfortunately the original mod author has not logged into her account in a good bit (9 months at the time of this writing).

It's possible that another user might have archived it however. Her Frank Grimes mod did have an update that someone found earlier and I know a user on here that has archived a fair amount of mods (DannyTheHunter).

If you have a Discord account, it might be worth checking there to see if anyone has it?