Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Get Frinkfty - Coming Soon

Please login to contribute to the conversation.

Info

These Simpsons crossover mods keep appearing out of nowhere. I think there’s a lesson here and I’m not going to be the one to figure it out. Anyway the Cromulons have been invading the Earth on none other than the Simpsons' universe & this looks like a job for no other than Professor Frink! Who the hell is this idiot, Morty, it's all on me to fix everything again.

This mod will be featuring;
-Custom vehicles
-Story missions
-Characters from shows such as The Simpsons, Rick & Morty! (woah, too much spoiling here)
-New outfits (for Frink)
-And of course, slightly off & bad mature jokes based on the main audience of Rick & Morty (Don't worry it's censored)

I'll be keeping this page updated as much as I can

Many special thanks to
Colou for his Fully Connected Map resource and JoshuaL2153 for directly borrowing me the character & vehicle models from Rick & Morty.

Gallery

Spoiler

Download

Pretty soon amigo.. pretty soon.. hopefully.
Hyped for this. If there's anything else i can do to help just say the word!
The quoted post is unavailable.

Haha, thanks, will do pretty soon!
Looks very promising so far! I like the new interior in the last image; I suppose that's Frink's house?
The quoted post is unavailable.

Thanks, and yes that's his house. I'll have to say though, at this moment everything shown in the pictures so far is subject to change in the future maybe, depending on the feedback I receive from people testing the mod!
When The Mod Will Be Released? From This Summer 2022?
When Ricky and Morthy Will Be Playable? During Not on a mission?
when the new dialog of ricky and morthy characters from the show is fully complete?
im so exited to Released this mod for summer 2022 and play it
When The Mod Will Be Released? From This Summer 2022?
When Ricky and Morthy Will Be Playable? During Not on a mission?
when the new dialog of ricky and morthy characters from the show is fully complete?
im so exited to Released this mod for summer 2022 and play it

I can't give an optmistic answer on that, I've partially lost interest in this mod. I am still working on it but progress is slowly getting done
If you're not sure if you'd even want to finish it, I'd be happy with a perpetual beta :)
If you're not sure if you'd even want to finish it, I'd be happy with a perpetual beta :)

Hey there, if it happens that you come across this reply, you can check out this wip version of the mod. Just a disclaimer however, this mod is very unstable and doesn't have more than (I believe) 3 missions.
This post has been removed.
1 yr ago (Statistics)