Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Now that custom maps are possible, what is one game's map that you want in Hit & Run?

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
@Jake @jrburger95 thanks, I didn't know that was possible.
Also Road Nodes (or as jrburger referred to them: traffic mapping) are present because both AI and traffic use them to navigate (though it different ways). So they're required for the bonus game to work with AI players.
ok, since everyone wants mario kart maps, how about you guys try moonview highway from mario kart wii? that was a personal favourite of mine when i still owned the game.

also, how about a map from an multiplayer FPS game? i think i got an idea...
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
maybe Goo Lagoon from Battle For Bikini Bottom?
[deleted user]
8 yrs ago (Statistics)
As you have previously ported racing game maps and can clearly make racing missions, how about porting an entire cup from a Mario Kart game? It could essentially be a seven track Grand Prix (one for each level). If you ever find a way to have more than 7 levels you could potentially port over an entire Mario Kart game.

This would be amazing if it were combined with ported Mario Kart vehicles, but that would be incredibly ambitious.
The only thing is that you would have to have a way to go through the 7 missions of the level.
Well you could easily make each track a separate region and only load one per mission. That'd allow for 7 different race tracks per level.
....whoa

[insert mind blown gif because I don't know how to insert it into the post properly]
Since everyone wants to see racing tracks, how about porting the Bedroom Area from Hot Wheels: Beat That?
i seriously can't believe i forgot to mention this in this thread, but...

please, something from f-zero. please.