Forum Mod Bakery Docs

More Costumes v3.0

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
[deleted user]
2 yrs ago (Statistics)
I don't know if this would possibly end up in this mod at some point or a separate one entirely, but I would like to see Lisa's wedding dress from the episode "Lisa's Wedding" at some point.
I don't know what happens but when I put the mod in the mods folder it does not appear in the launcher, could someone help me? please
Very nice mod! can you add the be-sharps suit for homer?, or his younger form please?
Very nice mod! can you add the be-sharps suit for homer?, or his younger form please?

Glad you like the mod!
I actually have an Excel sheet absolutely backlogged with all possible canon-safe outfits I could add for each character as well as some statistics about each outfit that weigh up if that particular outfit is worth adding sooner rather than later. The list of remaining outfits I could add absolutely has me covered for another 4 or 5 updates at minimum of the current size observed in the latest major update (v2.0 at the time of writing this).
'Younger Form' Homer very almost got in on this update (listed as 70s Homer in my document) but I felt with Marge already getting a 70s outfit, it was a bit cheap on variety to add that in one of my 21 slots for this update (although I could've done 22 outfits, it just wouldn't have looked as good for the trailer LOL).
Be-Sharps Homer is also on the list, but he is low priority because Apu already has a Be-Sharps outfit in base game, but that absolutely doesn't mean it'll never be added, I pick a few low priority outfits each update to throw into the mix as wildcards!
I have all ten costumes for Lisa in Level 3, and one of them didn't get added to the level progress screen. Do you think you can fix a few bugs including this one in another revision of the mod?

EDIT: I got the same bug with one of Marge's extra costumes in Level 4.

EDIT 2.5: I collected all 63 costumes (100%), and the game thinks I got all 61 (99.6%). I am reporting the two bugs I encountered so far, with Levels 3 and 4 featuring Lisa and Marge's extra costumes.
I have all ten costumes for Lisa in Level 3, and one of them didn't get added to the level progress screen. Do you think you can fix a few bugs including this one in another revision of the mod?

EDIT: I got the same bug with one of Marge's extra costumes in Level 4.

EDIT 2.5: I collected all 63 costumes (100%), and the game thinks I got all 61 (99.6%). I am reporting the two bugs I encountered so far, with Levels 3 and 4 featuring Lisa and Marge's extra costumes.

I thank you for bringing this to my attention, I noticed it just before development began on Version 3.0, and sure enough you're right, some costumes don't get added to the level progress screen. For more information, please check the original post I made in this thread for an important note at the top of the post. TL;DR: It's a real shame but it's out of my control, hopefully it'll get a fix some day.
Hey man! loving it so far!, question, in level 2, Bart has bath time and the others name i forgot, its the one after, but Bart is silver and naked, and the other is green and naked, is it supposed to look like that or is it glitched??
Hey man! loving it so far!, question, in level 2, Bart has bath time and the others name i forgot, its the one after, but Bart is silver and naked, and the other is green and naked, is it supposed to look like that or is it glitched??

Glad you like it!
As for the costumes you're referring to, 'Bathtime' and 'Dunce' respectively, yes they are supposed to be just single-tone and naked, just something silly. The first of the two is a reference to the Tracey Ullman short 'Bathtime' in which Bart turns blue from how cold the bath water he is placed into by Homer is, and the second of the two is a reference to the Season 1 episode 'Bart the Genius' in which there is a portion of the episode where Bart is darting through the Simpsons household after interrupting Homer washing him down outside following a chemical explosion in class earlier that day. I had 'Bathtime' Bart made at special request, and I figured it'd only make sense to do 'Dunce' Bart as an alt. skin since it'd take very little work to alter 'Bathtime' Bart into 'Dunce' Bart.
Hopefully by 'Silver' you aren't implying that 'Bathtime' Bart is somehow reflective, as I have never come across this issue before in all of my testing and it has no reason to occur as far as I know, but I'm assuming you're not since the shade of blue used on 'Bathtime' Bart could be interpreted as a shade of deep silver.
barely on the first level, but Homer only has about 6 or 7 new costumes. When do the rest unlock or how do i have to unlock them. Thanks!
is this Mod decompilable because I need to use some of the costumes for my mod?