Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Can't Load a Mission

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Everytime I try starting Snake's mission in Level 1, the game crashes.
Hi,

It sounds like you might be missing some game files - could you follow the below steps to verify your install please?
  1. Download Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Install Verifier.
  2. If not already selected, Browse to your game's install location.
  3. Make sure Mode is set to Verify Install.
  4. Press Start in the bottom right.
  5. The application will then go through and verify all your game's files.
  6. Once complete, it'll prompt you to save a file, please upload that file to a filehost of your choice (such as Mediafire or MEGA), and post the link as a reply.

I'll take a look at the log and tell you if it's related to your install, or another issue.

Thanks,
Josh
Hi,

It sounds like you might be missing some game files - could you follow the below steps to verify your install please?
  6. Once complete, it'll prompt you to save a file, please upload that file to a filehost of your choice (such as Mediafire or MEGA), and post the link as a reply.

I'll take a look at the log and tell you if it's related to your install, or another issue.

Thanks,
Josh

This is what I got.
Hi,

Thanks,
Josh

This is what I got.

Hi,

Okay, so it looks like your install is fine. Could you do the following please?
  1. Open the Mod Launcher.
  2. Click Open... in the bottom left.
  3. Click Crashes in the context menu that opens.
  4. Windows Explorer should open to the Crashes directory. Sort this directory by Date modified, so the newest is at the top.
  5. Upload the newest crash dump created by this issue to a filehost of your choice (such as Mediafire or MEGA), and post the link as a reply.

I, or another staff member, can take a look at the crash dump and see if we can narrow down the cause.

Thanks,
Josh
Hi,

Thanks,
Josh

This is what I got.

Hi,

Okay, so it looks like your install is fine. Could you do the following please?
  1. Open the Mod Launcher.
  2. Click Open... in the bottom left.
  3. Click Crashes in the context menu that opens.
  4. Windows Explorer should open to the Crashes directory. Sort this directory by Date modified, so the newest is at the top.
  5. Upload the newest crash dump created by this issue to a filehost of your choice (such as Mediafire or MEGA), and post the link as a reply.

I, or another staff member, can take a look at the crash dump and see if we can narrow down the cause.

Thanks,
Josh

Alright, here you go. It's a drive link. drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xpMfjOQ5Kg22H_8Fg0_hsAZ5UGrfAGup?usp=sharing
Hi,

@Lucas Cardellini took a look at the crash dumps you sent, and it appears that a car called policeRR, with a CON file located in missions\l1m4\policeRR.con, was attempted to be loaded shortly before the crash. These files aren't part of the base game, nor are they referenced in the base scripts, so best guess is you have a mod loaded that tries to load those files, but does not have them present.

Thanks,
Josh
That's odd as I downloaded Road Rage Returns directly, so it would be odd if it was missing.