Forum Mod Bakery Docs

The Music's Files's Names

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Here a compilation of the names of the music in the musicrcfs incase you want to export the audio!

Spoiler: Music Name List:
  • banjo=Cletus's Theme (Used in Better than Beef, Bonfire of the Manatees, and Redneck Roundup)
  • bart_chase01=Fresh Skid Marks (Used in Bart 'n' Frink, the second half of From Outer Space, and Full Metal Jackass)
  • bart_chase02=Lightning Fast Wit (Used in Detention Deficit Disorder and Getting Down with the Clown)
  • bart_chase03=Five Life Sentences of Community Service (Used in the last part of Weapons of Mass Delinquency, Never Trust a Snake, and Set to Kill)
  • bart_chase04=Bart Gets Downtown (Used as the Sunday Driving theme for Levels 2 and 6)
  • bollywood01=The Hindu That I Do (Used in Incriminating Caffeine and Kwik Cash)
  • bollywood02=Please Stop What You Are Doing! (Used in the second half of Better Than Beef, This Little Piggy, and Curious Curator)
  • bollywood03=Large American Gas-Guzzling Vehicle (Used in Eight Is Too Much, Kinky Frinky, and Level 5's Wager Race)
  • burningrubber=Street Race 1 (Used in all of the first Street Races present in each Level)
  • cbg=Comic Book Guy's Theme (Used in Vox Nerduli and Nerd Race Queen)
  • collection01=Hitting the Streets (Used in Bonestorm Storm, Weapons of Mass Delinquency, and Clueless)
  • collection02=Morning Chores (Used in S-M-R-T, This Old Shanty, Dial B for Blood, and Level 1 and 2's Wager Races.)
  • disco=Used in Kang and Kodos Strike Back
  • duffbeer_spoof=Used in the "Duff Brewery" region in Levels 3 and 6
  • frink=Professor Frink's Theme (Used in Cell-Outs, Lab Coat Caper, and Pocket Protector)
  • gogo=Homer-A-D'oh-Go (Used in Petty Theft Homer, For A Few Donuts More, and Alien "Auto"topsy Part II)
  • halloween=Evergreen Terror (Used in Rigor Motors and as the Sunday Driving theme for Level 7)
  • halls_balls=Halls Balls (Used in Milking the Pigs, The first half of There's Something About Monty, and Level 6's Wager Race)
  • hit_run=Used when you obtain a Hit & Run! status in any Level of the game.
  • in_game01=Plowing Through (Used in Office Spaced, The Old Pirate and the Sea, Flaming Tires, and Level 7's Wager Race)
  • land_of_choc=Homer: The Town Hero (Used in the second half of There's Something About Monty and the credits)
  • margesamba=Used in Wolves Stole My Pills
  • marge_mission01b=The Busy-Body Housewife (Used in Ketchup Logic and From Outer Space)
  • motown_intro=Sexy When Paranoid (Used in Flowers By Irene and Slithery Sleuthing)
  • motown=Lisa Simpson's Theme (Used in Fishy Deals and as the Sunday Driving theme for Level 3)
  • muzak=Used in the Phonebooth and Clothes/Vehicle Shops
  • nick=Heavy Drinker (Used in Monkey See, Monkey D'oh and The Cola Wars)
  • orch_chase01=Saving Springfield (Used in The Fat and the Furious, Return of the Nearly-Dead, ...and Baby Makes 8, Duff for Me, Duff for You, and Alien "Auto"topsy Part III)
  • otto_chase=Otto's Theme (Used in Operation Hellfish and Going to the Lu')
  • powerplant=It's Not Easy Being Husky (Used in Blind Big Brother, Beached Love, and Level 4's Wager Race)
  • simpsons_theme=Used in the Main Menu
  • social_club=Used near 'The Legitimate Businessman's Social Club' region in Level's 2 and 5
  • streetracer=Used in Street Races 2 and 3 for every Level
  • sunday_drive=Sunday Drive (Used as Level 1 and 4's Sunday Driving theme, Princi-Pal, and Level 3's Wager Race theme)
  • ufo=Not Leaf Blower Aliens, Tentacle Aliens (Used in Long Black Probes and Alien "Auto"topsy Part I)
  • vivaldi=Used in the Stonecutters's secret tunnel

Hope this was helpful!
Nice to have these in a list, though I think editing the formatting for readability would help make the list more usable.

If need be, I can edit the post to help! The bullet point formatting option I think would be best.
Nice to have these in a list, though I think editing the formatting for readability would help make the list more usable.

If need be, I can edit the post to help! The bullet point formatting option I think would be best.

Please edit it, i tryed to put the list inside a spoiler but it did not work.

Went ahead and did that! You didn't do anything wrong - spoilers oddly appear to be broken at the moment, which means the instructions I gave to another user in a previous thread wouldn't have worked either and I didn't even bother trying the 'Preview' functionality...My bad!

Until then, this hopefully makes things a bit more easily readable. I see my old fan made track titles are used as well, but those had a couple of areas where each track are used missing. I added them back in real quick. This list might be useful for those who want to quickly search up where every mission track is used or to make extracting a particular track more convenient. Thank you!

Went ahead and did that! You didn't do anything wrong - spoilers oddly appear to be broken at the moment, which means the instructions I gave to another user in a previous thread wouldn't have worked either and I didn't even bother trying the 'Preview' functionality...My bad!

Until then, this hopefully makes things a bit more easily readable. I see my old fan made track titles are used as well, but those had a couple of areas where each track are used missing. I added them back in real quick. This list might be useful for those who want to quickly search up where every mission track is used or to make extracting a particular track more convenient. Thank you!

Thanks a lot!
Since I received word from Loren that the issue with Spoiler tags was sorted due to a smaller oversight in the website's CSS code (which hopefully might be mentioned in the Tuesday Topics thread for this week!), I went ahead and added a spoiler tag. Mainly because I originally intended to add it when re-formatting your original post and it seems like that's something you initially wanted? If you'd rather not have it, I understand and the spoiler tag can easily be removed!

I also made one other small edit in that banjo's listing incorrectly stated that the track is used in Ketchup Logic. The last mission to make use of that track is actually L4M2 (Redneck Roundup). I'm not sure if it was an issue with my original custom soundtrack tagging or not, but I figured for accuracy sake I'd go ahead and edit it.

Many thanks for taking the time to compile this! Like the regional list Addy made a while back, I feel this will be very useful for those who want a quick reference.
Since I received word from Loren that the issue with Spoiler tags was sorted due to a smaller oversight in the website's CSS code (which hopefully might be mentioned in the Tuesday Topics thread for this week!), I went ahead and added a spoiler tag. Mainly because I originally intended to add it when re-formatting your original post and it seems like that's something you initially wanted? If you'd rather not have it, I understand and the spoiler tag can easily be removed!

I also made one other small edit in that banjo's listing incorrectly stated that the track is used in Ketchup Logic. The last mission to make use of that track is actually L4M2 (Redneck Roundup). I'm not sure if it was an issue with my original custom soundtrack tagging or not, but I figured for accuracy sake I'd go ahead and edit it.

Many thanks for taking the time to compile this! Like the regional list Addy made a while back, I feel this will be very useful for those who want a quick reference.

Keep up the spoiler list and thanks for the correction of the *banjo* part.