Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Traffic groups for Colou's FCM mod?

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Yeah, the "traffic groups" functionality that Donut Mod 4 introduced, right? Well, I think it should fit in with Colou's Fully Connected Map mod too. That way, the regions will have their original traffic vehicles when you advance to those places (Taxi in Level 2's location, Fish Van in Level 3's area, etc.), instead of always using Level 1's traffic cars for any of them. Who agrees?
Yeah that'll be in the mission pack Colou's working on. He didn't include the traffic zones in the base map since it's meant to be as bare-bones as possible (so that it's as easy as possible to build mods on top of it).
Yeah that'll be in the mission pack Colou's working on. He didn't include the traffic zones in the base map since it's meant to be as bare-bones as possible (so that it's as easy as possible to build mods on top of it).

That's nice to know. :)
I also get the feeling of idea... Once the mission pack comes to Colou's FCM mod, the ability to warp to places from the Mission Select menu would be replaced with actual missions? If that's true, then we will no longer be able to teleport anywhere in the whole world of Springfield conveniently anymore, so we must travel foot or vehicle on our own.
Although, I feel like asking... What's taking Colou long in delivering a new update to his FCM mod yet? It's been about several months now. :/
Although, I feel like asking... What's taking Colou long in delivering a new update to his FCM mod yet? It's been about several months now. :/

He is not actively working on it, IIRC he has other (modding related) projects that he is working on & the life outside of internet

He is not actively working on it, IIRC he has other (modding related) projects that he is working on & the life outside of internet

...Bummer. :( Well I'm still pretty certain he will come back and make more progress with it. One day.
Regardless, his mod is awesome enough anyway! :D The whole world of Springfield, all tied and true! Makes the freedom more open! I also enjoy riding my favourite Open Wheel Race Car around the entire continent...at NON-STOP SPEED!!! ^_^